Meet Sunday at 12midday near Grange Cross
Drop off Google Map Link https://goo.gl/maps/aYyZ38oFJp4bWdZe9
Collection from the Foy Centre Carlingford at 3pm
Pick UpGoogle Map Link https://goo.gl/maps/ieGjPVnpPGepq1t46
In line with government and Scouting Ireland guidance
- Social Distancing of 2 metres required.
- Strict hand hygiene protocols must be followed.
- Must adhere to cough and sneeze etiquette
- A contact tracing log must be maintained for all meetings and activities.
- Car sharing from separate households is not permitted.
- All scouters and parents/ guardians of youth members are required to complete a health questionnaire prior to attending any meeting or activity.
- Parents and Scouts must read return to scouting document
***Must be completed to attend on Sunday***
***Scouts and Parents must read this document***
***Please Complete Annual Registration Form***
Our priority is to scout safely, Please consider we have members of our scout troop who are in the high-risk category.
Gear List – packed into small schoolbag sized rucksack
- Face Mask
- Hand Sanitiser
- Raincoat with Hood
- Waterproof Trousers
- Spare trouser
- Warm Hoodie / Jumper / Fleece
- extra Socks
- Woolly Hat
- Hiking Boots
- Water Bottle
- Lunch and snacks
- Personal first aid kit (small container with plasters, antiseptic, etc)
- Bivvi bag/survival bag