Buíon Setanta Scout Section are planning to attend Charnwood Jamboree 2019.
What is Charnwood?
Charnwood is an International Scout and Guide Camp organised by Leicestershire Scouts and Girlguiding Leicestershire and we are pleased to say that Charnwood will be returning in 2019 over the week 27th July – 3rd August 2019 at Cattows Farm, Leicestershire. This will be the 9th Charnwood ever held.
Once again, it will be an amazing camp full of fun and friendship, so come and join us here in Leicestershire.
Scouts and Guides aged 10 to 14 will be camping in sub-camps and we will have a whole range of exciting activities planned for them to enjoy.
What is included?
- All transport to and from Charnswood and Dublin Airport including flights and gear transport.
- All food for the duration of the camp (all inclusive :D)
- Each participant will receive a wristband, necker and T-shirt from sub camp and a badge.
- Plus all activities at Charnwood, we have lots for everyone to take part in including
- offsite water activities
- amazing inflatables
- Charnwood ‘s got talent competition
- bush craft
- mountain biking
- stem activities (science technology engineering and mathematics)
- live acts on main stage
…plus much, much more
Want to go?
The total cost for our scouts is €375 this is the total max price.
We hope to run fundraising activities to reduce this price to €300 – this, of course, depends on money raised and numbers attending camp
- Please pay a non-refundable deposit €75 by 6th November 2018
- Payment 2 – €75 5th February 2019
- Payment 3 – €75 5th March 2019
- Payment 4 – €75 9th April 2019
- Payment 5 – Balance 7th May 2019